Every year, October 31 is celebrated Halloween – All Saints Day. On this holiday, children and adults dress up in costumes of witches, ghosts, as well as heroes of their favorite films and cartoons.
The symbol of this holiday is the pumpkin lamp, therefore pumpkin costumes are also popular in Halloween. Children go home and require sweets.
We thought it would be interesting to you what costumes, accessories and gifts you can buy to celebrate Halloween.
1. Pumpkin-shaped sweet bag.
It is sewn of felt, the face is depicted on transparent vinyl, glows in the dark.
2. Disney glowing fairy wings and fairy shoes
3. Snow globe mini decoration Ugi Boogie.
- Ugi’s sculpted face in a mini snow ball
- Shake to see the shine
- Satin ribbon for hanging
4. dress for women sally
Sally Ear Hoop
5. Mickey Mouse Necklace with 6 Luminous Modes
6. minnie mouse plush cat.
Take Minnie with you to Halloween, she is in a cat costume.
7. Mickey and Mini Halloween Advent Calendar
You can count down the days until Halloween with this brilliant sculptural decoration featuring the vampire Mickey, witches Minnie and Figaro, who are dressed in carnival costumes. Waiting for the holiday with them will be much more fun.
8. Rapunzel sizzling frying pan
- Frying pan-toy with the image of Pascal on the handle
- Press the button on the handle to hear a ringing and hissing sound.
9. Minnie Mouse Ears – Bezel
10. Headpiece Malificent
11. Dice game “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
12. Mickey Mouse Candy Bag
Glows in three colors. The inscription “trick or treat”
13. Hot Mug Mug – Mickey Mouse
If you are interested in Halloween costumes, read about them here.