Costume parties at Halloween are already popular in all countries. A costume with your favorite character of a movie or cartoon will please your child.
Children’s costume for Halloween is chosen not only by gender, age, but also by the popularity of the character of your favorite film. More about trendy costumes at Halloween 2021.
What does Halloween mean?
Halloween is celebrated every year on October 31 by the countries of Western Europe and America. Also, this holiday is celebrated in some other countries, for example, in Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. Halloween dates back to the X century, and the name comes from the Old Irish word “Samhain” – “end of summer”.
Symbols of the holiday
- Of course, the most famous symbol of Halloween is a pumpkin lamp in which the eyes and mouth are carved, depicting different grimaces. And inside the pumpkin is placed a candle.
- The second important attribute of the holiday is the costume – often these are the costumes of the heroes of horror films, autumn.
- traditional Halloween colors were orange and black
- sweets – it is customary to treat the masked men who come to the house with sweets.
Why buy a Halloween costume?
Recently, costumes at Halloween have become very popular with both children and adults. Parties in honor of this holiday are held in cafes, at work, schools, kindergartens and institutes.
Therefore, dressing in the images of any famous cartoon characters, movies, popular dolls and princesses and pop stars is very fun and necessary. Halloween turns into a masquerade.
It is better to prepare for Halloween in advance, when there is still a large selection in stores.
Top Halloween outfits for girls and boys:
To find out the price and where to buy, click (click) on the photo of the costume you like.
- For the youngest boys and girls on Halloween suitable bodysuits and suits Carter’s depicting fruits, vegetables, animals or insects
2. For girls from 4 years to 10, such popular costumes for Halloween are suitable:
3. Costumes for boys on Halloween:
Give your child fun on Halloween. Costumes don’t have to be terrible and scary.