Meet six new Rainbow High dolls – Shadow High series. 2 Designer Dove White Outfits to Mix & Match with Accessories, Great Gift for Kids 6-12 Years Old and Collectors
Shadow High features: six brand new characters and skin tone (black white or gray, depending on the doll).
Release date Shadow High dolls – April 25, 2022.
Shadow High dolls have two outfits.
- INSPIRE KIDS IMAGINATION: Rainbow High, has officially met its match. Shadow High is tired of Rainbow High winning (and manipulating) everything. This year, Shadow High will no longer be the arts school hidden in the shadows. Here, the talent is unwavering, and the creativity is unmatched. Expect the unexpected from the fine art students of Shadow High. These students may thrive in the shadows, but they always let their true colors shine.
- CREATIVITY NOW: At Shadow High, the elite arts school, all students have a school Focus that is featured on the packaging and in the Animated Series. Shanelle’s Focus is Couture Fashion Design.
- COLLECTIBLE, GIFTABLE PACKAGING: Since Shadow High is Rainbow High’s rival school, their beautiful packaging mirrors Rainbow High, but the dolls are on the far right and the grey has hacked the rainbow colors. Great for displaying or gifting!
- POSE HER ON DOLL STAND: She’s fully articulated and posable, her arms and legs bend for so many glamourous poses or you can display her on the included doll stand.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Fashion doll, two complete doll outfit, two pairs of doll shoes, doll accessories and doll stand.
Shadow High dolls names
Heather Grayson might look intimidating, moody and, well, gray, but what you see definitely isn’t what you get. She’s one of those girls that is always fun to be around and more importantly, always makes you feel included. Her kindness can leave you glowing even after a short encounter and she always offers up good advice. Heather is also fearless when it comes to voicing her opinion, even when it’s not what everyone else thinks; she knows how to stay true to herself. At Shadow High, she’s a Special Effects Makeup Focus, specializing in the most amazing looks. Her love for makeup (and all things Halloween) stems from her early childhood where she would curl up and watch old black & white scary movies with her grandpa. She may love a good scare, but Heather is fearless when it comes to following her dreams.
Meet Amsterdam’s very own Natasha Zima. She traveled a long way to study at Shadow High’s iconic Cosmetic Chemistry program, and she couldn’t be more excited to be stateside. From her testing out waterproof mascara against the twelve days of tears from her breakup with her longtime boyfriend, to her traveling as the personal perfumer to Princess Amalia herself. She loves all things makeup and beauty, because no matter what she’s doing, she always wants to smell good.
Luna is Sunny Madison’s twin and her total opposite! She is the moon to Sunny’s sun — when the two come together, they form an eclipse-like bond. Unfortunately, the energy around them heightens so intensely, that they often feel more comfortable being apart from each other. Luna is a very dry, brooding filmmaker, and she has a hard time letting others in. She can be consumed by her art — which is definitely not great for her friendships. She doesn’t take criticism or change very well and struggles to take the intense feedback Shadow High is notorious for. Only with her closest friends can she let loose.
Luna’s whole family has gone to Rainbow High, so her decision to go to Shadow High is extra potent in her life—she’s always trying to prove to herself that she really belongs there. But she loves being the outsider in her family, and Shadow High is absolutely her destiny.
- GORGEOUS FEATURES: Shanelle Onyx has a unique design and is dressed in black accents from head to toe. She has gorgeous, detailed features in her fashion, beautiful black straight hair, long real eye lashes and glass eyes. Collect the Rainbow of all the gorgeous Shadow High fashion dolls.
- 2 MIX & MATCH FASHION: Shanelle comes dressed in an ombre printed A line dress and a pair of delicate lace up sandals. She also comes with a second complete outfit for mix and match fun. Black top with silver pearl trim and silver studs, houndstooth skirt, satin jacket with organza sleeves, and a pair of matching black sandals. This playset will give kids endless joy and imaginative storytelling entertainment.
After winning every tween pageant in her home state, Shanelle realized her passion wasn’t just receiving incredible amounts of attention for her perfect poise and killer smile—she was obsessed with fashion and needed to study under the best minds in the industry. Shadow High was her calling. Shanelle is THE rising queen of Shadow High. Shanelle’s talent in couture fashion design already sets her apart from her classmates as it all comes so easy to her. But despite her strong personality, she has tons of friends that are more than willing to follow Shanelle wherever she may go because she’s an incredibly fun and loyal person.
- Nicole Steel has a unique design and is dressed in Titanium from head to toe; Titanium can be described as a white metal color with a smoky charcoal grey hue. She has gorgeous, detailed features in her fashion, beautiful curly hair ponytails, long real eye lashes and glass eyes. Collect the Rainbow of all the gorgeous Shadow High fashion dolls.
- 2 MIX & MATCH FASHION: Nicole comes dressed in a stretch top, biker shorts with shadow along the side, denim jacket with metallic silver studs, and a pair of sneakers. She also comes with a second complete outfit for mix and match fun. Hi-low jersey mesh dress, metallic hoodie with shadow graphics, and a pair of over the knee sock boots. This playset will give kids endless joy and imaginative storytelling entertainment.
Nicole Steel is one of the most even-keel and thoughtful people you’ll ever meet. Unlike her classmates, she isn’t one for drama — unless you’re challenging her to a game of basketball. On the court she’s a whole different person: high-energy and super competitive.
The only thing she takes more seriously than sports is her art. Her specialty is installation art and she really thrives when she can think outside of the box and go BIG. This go-getter attitude is what always makes her pieces so special. But sometimes her focus is so strong that she can miss out on what’s going on with her friends. So, she is actively working on being an amazing partner to her peers by helping them bring their visions to life however she can.
Growing up with 4 older sisters, Ash had to fight to make himself heard in his family. As a result, Ash became the life of the party! He’s super friendly, outgoing and always wants everyone around him to have a good time. He’s all about the wow factor and loves to impress people with his talent for audio and visual effects. At Shadow High his motto is “work hard, play hard” — emphasis on the “play”. The minute class is over, he likes to let loose and spend time with his friends. He’s always up for anything and his besties know that he’ll be there for them no matter what — from a shoulder to cry on, to an ear for venting, Ash stands by his people and always has a playlist ready for any occasion.
- Ash Silverstone has a unique design and is dressed in silver accents from head to toe. He has gorgeous, detailed features in his fashion, charming slick back hair, long real eye lashes and glass eyes. Collect the Rainbow of all the gorgeous Shadow High fashion dolls.
- 2 MIX & MATCH FASHION: Ash comes dressed in a graphic tee, nylon joggers with graphics and embroidered patches, nylon jacket with molded buckles and graphics, and a pair of shadow printed sneakers. He also comes with a second complete outfit for mix and match fun. Graphic tee, pants with molded zipper pulls, wool jacket with buckles and graphic prints, and a pair of high-top sneakers. This playset will give kids endless joy and imaginative storytelling entertainment.