Zombie is an American musical and Disney Channel original film that premiered on Disney Channel on February 16, 2018.
Fifty years ago in the small town of Seabrook there was an accident at the power plant, which turned half of the population into zombies who were hungry to eat brains. The part of the population that was not affected by the accident built a wall, the part behind the wall became known as Zombitown. After a while, scientists invented a bracelet, which allowed zombies to control themselves and their hunger for brains. And now, in our time, the children from Zombytown were allowed to study in a regular school, which, of course, not everyone liked, but because of the friendship between zombies and cheerleaders people had to change their views on zombies.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Zombie 2 is an American musical and Disney Channel original film that premiered on Disney Channel on February 14, 2020.
In the early days, the settlers of Seabrook beat off a group of werewolves for a moonstone, which they have been hiding underground ever since. It has now been a very long time since Seabrook and Zombytown settled their differences. Zed plans to invite Addison to Shrimp, Seabrook’s version of the prom, and Addison works to lead her team of zombie and human cheerleaders against a team of more experienced human cheerleaders.
The third and final film, titled “Zombie 3,” has been announced for March 2021, with filming scheduled for the spring in Toronto
- It’s time to play with this beloved duo from Disney Zombies!
- This set of 2 dolls includes Addison and Zed dolls (~12 inches) in their iconic Seabrook High uniforms. Go shrimp, go shrimp, go shrimp!
- Inspired by their movie characters, fans will love such iconic details as Addison’s energetic smile and Zed’s undead zombie look.
- They stand on their own and have 11 flexible “joints”-dancing, cheering, doing a landing or striking a pose!
- With this dynamic duo, kids can act out their favorite movie moments and make up their own.
- A great gift for kids ages 5 and up.